The Essex Partnership provides expert engineering, technical development, regulatory planning and decision making support for new and existing energy and environmental assets. Specific services include:
- Feasibility Studies: Optimization, Repowering and Restoration
- Asset Management
- Project Development
- Regulatory Planning, Processing and Compliance
- Environmental Science and Ecological Restoration
- “Special Projects” Adjunct Staff Services
We offer expertise in a range of energy generation technologies including:
- Hydropower – conventional, micro turbines, pump storage, low head, etc.
- Bio mass
- Combustion turbines
- Reciprocating engines
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- Electrical Infrastructure - interconnection studies and agreements
Depending on project needs, we draw from a team of leading industry professionals to provide specific services and support including civil, electrical, mechanical and dam engineering; air permitting; aquatic and terrestrial ecology; noise and transportation engineering; and financial analysis.